Crepes with Strawberries and Cream
- 12 crepes
- 1kg of washed strawberries
- 250 grams of natural cream
- 190 grams of double cream cheese
- 100 grams of diced strawberries
- 6 clusters of mint leaves
- 100 grams of sugar or to taste
1.to store strawberries to decorate
2.To fill the crepes, in a bowl mix half the cream and double cream cheese beat until they are completely incorporated, add 400 grs. From strawberries into cubes and stir gently.
3. For strawberry sauce with cream, blend 400 grs of strawberries into cubes and stir gently
4. For the strawberry sauce with cream, liquefy 400 grs. Strawberries, the rest of the cream and sugar.
5. Place in a container and incorporate the crystallized strawberries into small dice
6.To serve, spread the crepe and put a little filling, fold it into triangle and place two per dish.
7. Boil the crepes with a little strawberry sauce and decorate with a strawberry.