- 1 package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 flavors (7grs each) of flavorless gelatin3 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 "cups of cold water.
- 1 1/2 "sliced fresh strawberry cups.
- 1 can of condensed milk sweetened the milk.
- Anti-adherent spray.
1.Cover the large mold (8-10 tzas capacity) for gelatin or screw mold with spray
2. Add the hot water to the strawberry-flavor gelatin powder to a large bowl and mix thoroughly until completely dissolved.
3. Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over this hot water mixture and beat well until it dissolves.
4.Add the sweetened condensed milk by mixing well. Add the cold water.
5. Add the strawberries to this gelatin mixture.
6. Saw the in the prepared pan.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
8.To serve, pull the edges of the gelatin gently with your fingers. Place a plate face down on the screw and shake gently.
9.Verse on the plate.
10.Decorate with pieces of strawberry in the center.